We attach the highest importance to the protection of the privacy of the users of its site. Although most of the information is available on or via the website without visitors having to provide personal data, visitors may be requested to provide personal data.
You are protected in accordance with:
- European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (entered into force on 25 May 2018) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR)
- the Data Protection Act of 30 July 2018
- personal data are collected and processed solely for the purpose of replying to a request for information submitted by the visitor;
- personal data will not be communicated to third parties nor used for marketing purposes;
- the visitor has the right to consult his personal data and to verify their accuracy and, if necessary, can correct errors. For that purpose, the visitor can contact the webmaster;
- we commits ourself to put in place the best possible security protection to ensure that third parties cannot make incorrect use of the personal data communicated by the visitors of its website.
The Healthy Belgium website uses several cookies :
- a cookie for an ongoing session
- a cookie for the language of the current visit
- a personal cookie for the users language during the second visit
- a cookie for the menu
- “Google Analytics” cookies
- "Matomo" cookies
To abolish the send cookies, please follow the corresponding procedure on your browser on the following webpage.